Campsites and Cabins
Once your reservation is made, it CANNOT be modified to DECREASE the length of stay. Your reservation must be cancelled fully. Depending on the timing of your cancellation, you will receive a refund somewhere between 90% and 50% of your original total, the original $5 reservation fee will not be refunded. You may then make a new reservation for a shorter stay. All reservation changes must be made by phone. In some cases modifications can be made to add nights to your stay.
- Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of your scheduled check-in receive a 90%refund minus the $5.00 reservation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days but more than 48 hours in advance of your scheduled check-in time will receive a 75% refund minus the $5.00 reservation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance of the scheduled check-in will receive a 50% refund minus the reservation fee.
- NO REFUND will be issued to campers who leave early for any reason.
- Cancellations for the cottage made 30 days in advance of your scheduled check-in have a cancellation fee of $50.00.
- Cancellations between 30 days and two weeks in advance receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks in advance are not entitled to a refund.