Campsites and Cabins
Once your reservation is made, it CANNOT be modified to DECREASE the length of stay. Your reservation must be cancelled fully. A cancellation fee will be charged and your original reservation fee will not be refunded. A new reservation can then be made if sites are available in accordance with our reservation policies. All reservation changes must be made by phone. In some cases modifications can be made to add nights to your stay.
- Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of your scheduled check-in receive a full refund minus the $5.00 reservation fee and a $10.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days but more than 48 hours in advance of your scheduled check-in time will receive a 75% refund minus the $5.00 reservation fee and a $10.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance of the scheduled check-in will receive NO REFUND.
- NO REFUND will be issued to campers who leave early for any reason.
- Changes to your reservation must be made by phone and will result in a full cancellation. The $5 reservation fee included in the initial reservation is non-refundable. There will also be a $10 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations for the cottage made 30 days in advance of your scheduled check-in have a cancellation fee of $50.00.
- Cancellations between 30 days and two weeks in advance receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks in advance are not entitled to a refund.