We invite students to apply for internships with our Volunteer Services program. Intern opportunities may include:
- Planning and supervising volunteer projects and events,
- Marketing and promoting programs,
- Species cataloging projects,
- Researching and developing educational materials for interpretive trails,
- Hosting a Kent County Parks display at expos and events, or
- Helping to coordinate volunteer work projects.
Internships are non-paid, but are offered with a flexible schedule as a formal internship or for fulfillment of service hours. An Internship application, and a signed Adult Waiver and Release Form are required. Please contact Volunteer Services for more information or to set up a meeting at the Kent County Parks office.