Grant Pavilion is the centerpiece of the “Secchia Meadows” area of Millennium Park. This large, open air pavilion offers scenic lake views and an “under roof” seating capacity of 350+ people at tables. The pavilion is available for rentals for private and public functions.
The electrical service is 100amp and outlets are located every 40 feet. Potable water is available from conveniently placed spigots. The barrier-free restroom facilities are located only 50 yards from the pavilion on a paved path. The parking lot accommodates 265 vehicles with additional parking possible in overflow lots (use of overflow lots must be pre-arranged with Park Management).
Rules & Guidelines
- Only one event per day will be scheduled
- Available 10am to 10pm, any day of the week
- 100 amp electrical service is provided, with outlets about every 40 feet
- Restrooms are about 50 yards from the pavilion
- A large charcoal grill is available for use on the caterer’s pad
- The nearest playgrounds are across the street, accessible via the park’s trail system
- Paved parking accommodates 265 vehicles with additional space in overflow grass lots. Use of overflow lots must be pre-arranged.
Tables, Chairs, Linens, Tents, and other Equipment and Supplies
Pavilion rentals include six on-site picnic tables, but most groups will need more specialized and numerous tables, chairs, sound equipment, tents, amusements, etc. To meet these needs, Kent County Parks has selected Alpine Events as the sole provider of rental equipment for groups using the Grant Pavilion. Click here for more information from Alpine Events, including current rates for Grant Pavilion groups. Pavilion groups will receive a 10% discount off Alpine Events’ regular prices
1415 Maynard Ave SW
Walker, MI 49534-7022
|350 guests +|
Daily Rental Fees
(Most Private Events) *
|Fri, Sat, or Sun||$700|
|Mon – Thu||$350|
*Public Event Fees Vary – Please call 616-632-7275
- More about Millennium Park
- Rules & Guidelines (pdf)
- Park Map (pdf)
Reservations can be made up to one year in advance.
To check availability and reserve a facility, use our convenient and secure online reservation system OR call (616) 632-PARK during regular business hours.
Other Rental Facilities at this Park
|2 Double Charcoal Grills|
|Water & Electric|