Wabasis Lake Campground
Rules & Guidelines
Please be aware of all rules and park policies before arriving for your stay. Any camper may be evicted for failure to follow park rules at the discretion of park staff. Refunds will NOT be issued to evicted campers.
- The registering camper must be at least 18 years of age and is responsible for the behavior of others in the party. The registering camper must occupy the site for the entire stay.
- Each campsite and cabin is allowed two vehicle permits, the cottage may have four vehicles. Additional parking is available in the beach parking lot on a first come/first served basis.
- Quiet time must be observed from 10:00PM to 8:00AM. During regular hours noise must be kept at a reasonable level.
- Fires are permitted only in firepits. Fires must be extinguished when you are not present. Dead and down wood may be gathered but no wood may be collected from park trees.
- Campsites must be kept clean and waste deposited into proper containers, NOT FIREPITS.
Cabins & Cottage
- Smoking is prohibited inside the cottage and cabins.
- The cottage and cabins must be cleaned before leaving and left in the same condition as found.
- Cooking is not permitted inside the cabins, unless using the microwave oven provided. No exceptions.
- Additional camping units may not be placed outside any of the cabins.
- One tent for additional guests may be placed outside the cottage.
- Cooking is allowed in the kitchen area of the cottage.
Cabin Reservation Policies
- All reservations must be at least one day prior to the planned date of arrival.
- The cottage and cabins may not be rented for more than 14 consecutive nights.
- Generally, your reserved cabin or cottage will not be available for occupancy prior to 3:00p.m. on your scheduled date of arrival.
- Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. with no exceptions.
- A minimum two night stay is required for cabins.
- A key deposit of $10 is required at check-in. This will be returned to you when you return the key.
- Click here for cancellation policy and other campground rules and regulations.
The Wabasis Lake Campground cancellation and refund policy is available here.
Smoking in Cabins or Cottage
Cooking in Cabins